Retirement for Mari Paz and Pepe!
- Published on Tuesday, 24 November 2015 21:23
The store, now called El Colmado, will be under new management and will continue to provide an important contribution to the local economy, specializing in fresh fruit and vegetables and a wide variety of locally-baked bread.
Opening hours: 08:45 - 14:00hrs; Monday-Saturday
Mari Paz and Pepe
Municipal Band Concert
- Published on Saturday, 21 November 2015 09:40
- Published on Wednesday, 18 November 2015 20:04
Ingrid Macmillan/Rudi Bellemans - Open Studio
- Published on Wednesday, 04 November 2015 23:11
INGRID MACMILLAN & RUDI BELLEMANS
Friday 13 – Sunday 22 November
Opening hours: 11:00 – 18:00 h
We would like to invite you and your friends to come and visit our studio set in the picturesque countryside close to Gaucín, where you can see an exhibition of original stained glass work, etchings, mixed media images, gilding, and hand-made greeting cards.
Many of the items shown are for sale.
You will find us at FincaFuentezuela, just off the A405 from Gaucin to San Roque, km 8.5 – between La Almuña and La Hoya. The entry will be marked and there will be plenty of parking.
We look forward to seeing you.
Ingrid & Rudi
Chestnut Roast - Tostón
- Published on Monday, 02 November 2015 10:07
El Ático Winter Opening Times
- Published on Thursday, 29 October 2015 16:39
Photos from the Clasic Car Rally
- Published on Monday, 26 October 2015 10:54
Art Exhibition - Jennifer Waterhouse
- Published on Monday, 26 October 2015 10:32
Classic Car Rally
- Published on Tuesday, 20 October 2015 23:08
Art Exhibition: Tim Parry
- Published on Saturday, 17 October 2015 18:17